Teacher Caught Having Sex With Her Student During Field Trip
August 27, 2015 10:41am PST
A 24 year-old high school biology teacher, who happens to be married, has been arrested after she had sex with one of her students on two separate occasions this summer.
Brandi Whitaker, 24, was a biology teacher at Madison Southern High School in Richmond, Kentucky before she was arrested for this sex crime. According to Daily Mail, she met an unidentified 16 year-old student for sex at Fort Boonesborough State Park in June and then again at her home in July.
This is the third time in the last decade that a teacher has been accused of having sex with a student at Madison Southern High School. Whitaker began teaching at the school during the 2014-15 school year, and in addition to biology, she also taught anatomy and physiology.
Whitaker confessed to having sex with the student, and she has been charged with rape, sexual abuse and sodomy. All of her charges are Class D felonies, and she is facing up to five years in prison.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Hillary Clinton Gets The WORST News Of Her Campaign – She’s In Trouble
- Kentucky Takes Huge Stand Against Major Obama Agenda With THIS
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign