BOMBSHELL: Trump And Hillary Clinton Found To Be RELATED
August 26, 2015 12:03pm PST
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton may be bitter enemies in the 2016 presidential race, but new reports reveal that the two are actually distant relatives.
According to Daily Mail, Trump and Clinton share the same 18th great-grandparents, who happen to have been royalty. Both presidential frontrunners are direct descendants of 14th century 1st Duke of Lancaster John of Gaunt and his third wife Katherine Swynford.
This reportedly makes Trump and Clinton 19th cousins.
John of Gaunt, the common relative of Trump and Clinton, is mostly known today for being featured in the Shakespearean play Richard II, which was named after his nephew. He himself was also the son of King Edward III.
We doubt that this will bring Trump and Clinton any closer, but it certainly makes us wonder who WE might be related to!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This