Disturbing New Details About Mansur Ball-Bey Come To Light
August 26, 2015 10:36am PST
Last week, the Ferguson protests were reignited when St. Louis police shot dead 18 year-old Mansur Ball-Bey. Later reports reveal that the teen had pointed a gun at police, which prompted the cops to shoot him in self defense, but that did nothing to stop the protesters from wreaking havoc on the city.
Though the mainstream media has been trying to portray Ball-Bey as a saint, it has now been revealed that he was anything but. According to Weasel Zippers, Ball-Bey was fleeing a crack house before he pointed a gun at police. When cops later searched the home, they found four more guns as well as tons of crack cocaine.
Antonio French, a known Black Lives Matter supporter, even admitted that the house Ball-Bey was fleeing is known as a hotspot for drugs.
Ball-Bey’s family claim that he was a hardworking Fed Ex employee who was planning to go to college to become an engineer. His social media accounts, however, tell a very different story. Photos show Ball-Bey waving guns around with his friends, making violent music videos, and wearing inappropriate clothing.
Clearly, Ball-Bey wasn’t nearly as innocent as the media would have you believe…
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next