Thug Attacks Texas Cop With Knife – HUGE Mistake
August 25, 2015 9:01am PST
In this video, a thug learns the hard way that it’s never a good idea to mess with a Texas cop.
Police in Lubbock, Texas were responding to a call about a man attacking a Walmart employee, and they quickly found the suspect wielding both a knife and a baseball bat outside the store.
“Listen to me, put the knife down! Put the damn knife down! Put it down! Just throw it,” an officer is heard saying in the dashcam video, according to The Blaze.
Moments later, police fired a round of beanbag bullets at the suspect from a 12-gauge shotgun. The suspect, who was later identified as Martin Salazar Hernandez, was hit in the head and went down immediately. Lubbock Police Department Assistant Chief Greg Stevens said that Hernandez was arrested and transported to the hospital, where he is now in stable condition.
“I’m not going to make any determination as to whether this incident is justified or not. It is an ongoing investigation,” Stevens said. “But very early, we’re going to put the videos out from the police cars to make sure that we’re ahead of it and that you understand that we are conducting the investigation and from what we can see from the preliminary inquiry, the officers followed policy.”
Do you think this thug got what he deserved? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him