Trump Refuses To Eat Oreos – Here’s Why
August 25, 2015 7:47am PST
On Friday night, GOP frontrunner Donald Trump spoke to a crowd of 20,000 people in Mobile, Alabama. There, the presidential candidate made a shocking announcement: he may never eat Oreos again.
According to The Blaze, Trump announced he will never eat Oreos, or any other product that is made in Mexico. During his speech, he slammed Nabisco for moving their plants to the foreign nation.
“You know, Mexico is the new China,” Trump told the crowd. “I love Oreos. I’ll never eat them again. Okay? I’ll never eat them again. No, Nabisco closes the plant, they just announced a couple of days ago, in Chicago and they are moving the plant to Mexico. Now, why?”
Trump originally announced his Oreo boycott last Monday, when he was in New York for jury duty. There, he told a group of reporters that he would never eat Oreos again.
“I don’t blame China. I respect them,” Trump said. “I’m not angry at them. I’m angry at our leaders for being so stupid. I’m not angry at China.”
Nabisco controversially announced last week that they will not invest their $130 million for a factory upgrade. Instead, they will be moving all of their plants to Mexico, costing thousands of Americans their jobs.
What do you think about Trump’s boycott? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End