Kimberly Guilfoyle Hints at Future Career Plans
August 25, 2015 10:13pm PST
The co-host of Fox News Kimberly Guilfoyle recently appeared on “The Alan Colmes Show,” to discuss her new book Making the Case: How to Be Your Own Best Advocate.
While she was on the show, she dropped a huge bombshell about her future career plans. When Colmes asked Guilfoyle if she would consider running for office. The Fox News host coyly responded that she will not rule that out. Not surprisingly, Fox News fans have been abuzz since the comment. Many believe that Guilfoyle was dropping a rather large hint about her future plans. Colmes also talked to Kimberly about her career and her experience working as a prosecutor as well as being married to California Lieutenant Government Gavin Newsom. They also talked about all of the things she has learned over the years and why she decided to share them with the world. Colmes and Guilfoyle also talked about her career at FOX News as well as her ex-husband’s ambitions as a politician.
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Trump Earns Bombshell Endorsement – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted