You Won’t Believe What Liberals Are Calling ‘RACIST’ Now…
August 24, 2015 10:15pm PST
It seems as though Liberals have made it to where racism is no longer about race. Now racism is more about creating an excuse or a lack of responsibility. It is now a situation that is completely out of hand.
Every time an African-American liberal is criticized for something, they cry out racism. When the practices of the liberal agenda fail, they again cry out racism.
When a liberal is in some kind of trouble, they also blame racism. It has become a political background noise, like music in a department store.
The sad thing is, racism is still present in today’s society but the Democrats have made it a part of their agenda to use it as an excuse for their idiotic mistakes. They have become so overly sensitive about racism that it has now become the answer to every single problem and every mistake they make.
It is important to keep in mind that we do have a black Attorney General and a black President so it is natural that this is the current state of the U.S.
While democrats are continuously pulling out the race card, white Americans get discriminated against every single day and it goes unnoticed. It is almost as if the country is racist because the liberals say so.There are plenty of examples that prove how often liberals pull out their race card and wave it around like a red flag. It seems as though they are digging really deep to make these issues about race.
- The Criticism of the IRS: “Republicans are using the IRS scandal as their latest weapon in the war against the black man. IRS is the new N****r.” – Martin Bashir
- Republican National Convention during a hurricane: “They are happy to have a party with black people drowning.” – David Chalian of Yahoo News
- Calling Obama “angry:” “That really bothered me. You notice that Romney said anger twice. He is really trying to use racial coding and access some deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,” he’s not like us. I know it’s a heavy thing, I don’t say it lightly, but this is n*ggerization.” – Toure
- Saying Obama lies: “Surrounded by middle-aged white guys – a sepia snapshot of the days when pols ran Washington like their own men’s club. Joe Wilson yelled “you lie!” at a president who didn’t. But, fair or not, what I heard was an unspoken in the air: You lie, boy!” Maureen Dowd
- Disliking Obama: “I think an overwhelming portion of the intensely demonstrated animosity toward President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man, that he’s African-American.” – Jimmy Carter
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Donald Trump Supporter Defies Race-Baiters To Say THIS
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying