Couple Starts Having Sex On Ancient Castle, Then Things Take A Deadly Turn
August 21, 2015 8:35am PST
A couple was having sex on the high walls of an old castle in northern France when suddenly things took a deadly turn…
According to Daily Mail, the couple ended up falling, and police found their naked bodies in a dry part of the moat of the Vauban Fort in Chausey Archipelago in the English Channel. Their belongings were then found on top of the castle on ramparts 40 feet above the ground.
Police first found the body of the 31 year-old man Thursday morning. His female partner, also 31, was discovered hours later submerged in water only 5 feet deep.
“The couple were found naked, with their belongings above,” officers told the local media. A source with the police later told reporters that the couple most likely died while, “making love – and something went wrong.”
The couple have not yet been publicly identified, but they are believed to have been from Normandy and were in the area on vacation. The castle is a tourist hotspot, and it was built in 1866 by Napoleon III.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray