Caitlyn Jenner Facing Jail Time
August 21, 2015 6:09am PST
Caitlyn Jenner has been having the summer of her life after being hailed as a saint among liberals. The party appears to be over, however, as she is now facing jail time.
Last month, it was announced that Jenner would be facing charges for a fatal car crash she caused back in February. Now, the lead detective in the case has announced that they plan to turn their evidence over to the Los Angeles District Attorney next week, and that they will recommend Jenner be charged with misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter.
According to Daily Mail, this charge carries a maximum of one year in jail.
The crash occurred on February 7, when Jenner was still going by Bruce. The incident began when Jenner rear-ended a Lexus, injuring seven and killing 69 year-old Kim Howe. Howe’s stepchildren have since filed a lawsuit against Jenner, accusing her of driving at an unsafe speed and causing the accident with her negligence.
There have also been allegations that Jenner was on her phone at the time of the crash, but her lawyers have denied this.
A year of jail time will undoubtedly bring Jenner crashing down to Earth. Do you think she deserves to be in jail? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- BREAKING: Beloved TV Star KILLED By Drunk Driver