Muslim Gets MAD When She’s Denied Service – Then Gets Some Instant Karma
August 20, 2015 2:09pm PST
When Muslim Philadelphia resident Nadia Kamal entered Advance America Cash Advance center wearing a hijab, she thought their sign that clearly said “PLEASE REMOVE HATS AND SUNGLASSES” did not apply to her.
Unfortunately for her, she turned out to be very wrong.
Employees had instituted the policy in response to criminals trying to rob the place with their faces covered, so they politely asked Kamal to remove her veil. According to Conservative Tribune, she refused, saying she felt “hurt” employees asked her to violate Islamic law.
“I’m in a public place … I cannot do that,” she told the workers before she ran out of the center and reported them to Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), a known terrorist front group.
“This is really about ignorance … it’s really about fossilized policies and people being stubborn and not coming up to the modern time,” CAIR spokesperson Dawud Walid whined to the press.
In the end, it was Kamal who was exposed for being ignorant, not the employees. After Kamal’s story went viral, Twitter user Defend Glenn pointed out that Islamic law prohibits Muslims from ever paying interest. This means that in the eyes of Allah, Kamal never should have been in the center trying to get a payday loan in the first place.
We’re glad this loudmouth Muslim got the instant karma she deserved!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…