Trey Gowdy Gets Standing Ovation After Giving Obama This BRUTAL Message On The House Floor
August 19, 2015 2:45pm PST
This year, more Americans have turned on Obama than ever before as they realize what a fraud he is.
As Obama lounges around on a $12 million estate in Martha’s Vineyard, a video from a year in a half ago has gone viral, and it’s sure to make the president VERY mad.
18 months ago, Rep. Trey Gowdy delivered a beautiful speech on the House floor that gave a brutal message to Obama.
“We make the law!” Gowdy argued in defense of the “Enforce the Law Act,” a bill which would have given congress the right to sue Obama for refusing to enforce laws they pass. According to Conservative Tribune, Gowdy added that the House “does not exist to pass suggestions” or “pass ideas.” Instead, it exists to “make law.”
“You know, in the oath that brand-new citizens take, it contains six different references to ‘the law,’” Gowdy continued. “If it’s good enough for us to ask brand-new citizens to affirm their devotion to the law, is it too much to ask that the president do the same?”
This speech rings just as true today as it did a year and a half ago. If we continue to share it, maybe congress will eventually listen!
You may also like to read:
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- US House Preparing To Vote On Impeachment – White House Panicking
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- BREAKING: Trump Shocks the World, Drops BOMB – This Changes Everything