Trump Signs Souvenirs For Fellow Jurors As He Completes Jury Duty
August 17, 2015 3:01pm PST
It’s been an amazing month for Donald Trump. Two weeks ago, the first GOP debate occurred, and Americans everywhere ruled that Trump won by a landslide. This is particularly amazing, considering the fact that Fox had gone into the debate prepared to take Trump down.
Earlier on Monday, Trump halted his campaign to head to New York City for jury duty. According to The Gateway Pundit, Trump spent the day being worshipped by his fellow jurors, many of whom are fans of his campaign. Reporters said Trump signed court sketches for the other men and women at the courthouse.
It should come as no surprise that Trump was swamped by fans at the courthouse. He is currently the frontrunner in the GOP race by far, and he’s showing no signs of slowing down.
What do you think of Trump’s presidential chances? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President