Mysterious Tunnels Found Under Las Vegas – You Won’t Believe What They Found
August 17, 2015 1:48pm PST
Las Vegas is known as sin city, a place of fun and debauchery where everyone can go to have a good time.
However, underneath the city is 200+ miles of flood tunnels that has become home to over 1000 homeless people.
Despite the risk of disease, flooding, and highly venomous spiders, the inhabitants have build intricate homes that often include beds and shelves filled with personal items.
Steven and his girlfriend Kathryn, pictured above, have built a 400sq ft ‘house’ in the tunnels that is complete with a double bed, a wardrobe, and even a bookshelf.
Many of the inhabitants of the tunnels are people who have lost their jobs, war veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress, drug addicts, and even criminals.
Most of the tunnel dwellers earn money on the streets of Las Vegas panhandling before returning to the tunnels at night.
Pictured above is the entrance to one of the tunnels.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
H/T: Three Percent Nation
You may also like to read:
- Megyn Kelly Gets Some Amazing News – She Never Saw This Coming
- When She Found A Secret Cellar Door In Her Home, She Never Expected THIS To Be Inside
- Trump Gets Some Awful News – He Needs Our Prayers
- Race-Baiting Punks Attack Homeless Man For ‘Being White’ – Get A Nasty Surprise
- Couple Caught Having Sex In Glass-Enclosed Ferris Wheel In Vegas – Then This Happens