Michael Brown’s Friend Opens Fire On Police – Watch What Happens Next
August 25, 2015 6:00am PST
It was the one year anniversary of Michael Brown’s death a few weeks ago, and as a result, the racial protests in Ferguson, Missouri have been reignited.
There was a memorial service taking place a year after Michael Brown’s death. According to Extribune, it started out a very quiet and peaceful event but turned violent quickly when a man in the crowd begin shooting at some of the people who were attending the service.
The shooter was Tyrone Harris, Jr, who police fired at in order to put a halt to his act of violence. Harris is currently in critical condition and there have been ten charges filed against him. He is now being held on $250,000 bond.
John Belmar, who is the police chief and who spoke at the memorial service, told reporters why his officers decided to open fire on Harris.
“There is a small group of people out there that are intent on making sure we don’t have peace that prevails,” Belmar said. “We can’t sustain that in a community.”
Do you think Harris got what he deserved? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next