When He Saw Something Strange In The Water, He NEVER Expected It To Be This
August 10, 2015 2:31pm PST
Tyler Balak was surfing off the coast of North Carolina when he noticed something strange in the water. At first, he thought it was a fish, but when he got closer, he realized it was a creature that desperately needed to be rescued.
“I yelled, ‘Oh my God, it’s a deer!’” the 33-year-old Virginia Beach resident recalled saying as he closed in on the animal, who was almost completely submerged in the water.
Thinking fast, Balak took action and swam over to the fawn. He then scooped it up and brought it back to shore.
“It was shaking. It was clearly in shock,” Balak said, according to Mad World News.
Balak immediately called the Hatteras Island Wildlife Rehabilitation, who agreed to take the animal in. They actually agreed just in the nick of time!
“It was coming out of its ocean shock at that point and ready to go ballistic,” HIWR head Lou Browning said.
Balak and his friends first saw the deer about twenty minutes before the rescue, but they weren’t sure what it was. They estimate the fawn was in the water for around 30 minutes before the rescue.
“It was definitely going to drown,” Balak said.
You may also like to read:
- They Were Walking Past An Old Metal Box When They Heard Movement – What They Found Inside…OMG!
- Muslim Thug Comes Upon Injured Dog – What He Does Next Is Sickening
- Supermodels Take The Beach Volleyball Court – What Happens Next…OMG!
- She Dropped To Her Knees – Even The Cameraman Didn’t Expect Her To Do This Next
- She Saw Them Stuff A Dead Deer In The Trunk Of Their Car – What They Did Next Had Her Calling 911