Ferguson Race-Baiters Roast ‘Darren Wilson’ Pig
August 10, 2015 8:05am PST
This weekend marked the one year anniversary of the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri. To celebrate the anniversary of the event that spurred their race-baiting revolution, Black Lives Matter held a pig roast in Ferguson.
According to The Blaze, the race-baiters wrote “#DarrenWilson” on the side of the pig effectively naming it after the white police officer who shot Brown in self defense.
Just In>> ” Ferguson protesters march with roasted pig’s head that has Darren Wilson’s name scrawled on it one ye… http://t.co/jAXDYH17HM
— Ubertr0_n Nub (@Ubertr0_nNub) August 9, 2015
The race-baiters spent the day partying around the pig and taking offensive pictures of it.
Later in the day, the protesters cut the head off of the “Darren Wilson” pig and dropped it off at the police headquarters.
Darren Wilson’s life has been ruined by these ridiculous race-baiters. It’s sickening that these protesters are continuing to use this justified killing as an excuse to wreak havoc on our country.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In Major US City – At Least One Dead, Five Injured