ISIS Executes 19 Girls After They Refuse To Have Sex With Terrorists
August 6, 2015 12:54pm PST
A Kurdish official has confirmed that ISIS execute 19 young women this week for refusing to have sex with fighters.
According to Daily Mail, the women were being held hostage in Mosul, Iraq, which ISIS seized in June of 2014. Officials say they were killed because they refused to “participate in the practice of sexual jihad.”
This news comes just after a UN envoy investigating ISIS’s vile sex trade revealed that “girls get peddled like barrels of petrol.” The same envoy confirmed that Yazidi and Christian women are abducted and sold, with girls ages 1-9 fetching the most money.
“The girls get peddled like barrels of petrol… One girl can be sold and bought by five or six different men,” UN envoy Zainab Bangura said. “Sometimes these fighters sell the girls back to their families for thousands of dollars of ransom.”
This is yet another example of how depraved ISIS and their fighters are. What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet