Horrific Infection Spreads Across US – See If Your Child Is at Risk
August 3, 2015 2:01pm PST
Inflatable bounce houses are some of the most popular attractions at birthday party for children. Parents can send their children to the trampoline-like playgrounds and expect them to be occupied for quite some time, making them perfect for outdoor gatherings.
Unfortunately, new reports have revealed that these bouncing houses carry some serious risks for children as well.
Brenda Sanderson noticed numerous strange sores on her 10 year-old son’s body in the days after he played on a bouncing house at a graduation party this summer. According to Conservative Tribune, Sanderson first wrote off the sores as burn marks from the plastic on the house. However, when the sores didn’t go away, she rushed her son to the doctor, and her worst fears were confirmed.
By the time they got to the hospital, the boy’s sores were already emitting ooze. Doctors diagnosed the child with a full-blown staph infection. The doctor informed Sanderson that thousands of children play in the bouncing houses before they are cleaned, making them the perfect breeding ground for staph infections.
“It is like a wrestling mat,” the doctor said. “Staph infections come from a gym or something that’s not being washed or cleansed properly will start to create a bacteria.”
I will definitely think twice before I allow my child to play on one of these things again!
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide
- He Had This Bump On His Arm For Six Months, So He Popped It – What Came Out…OMG!