Donald Trump Has One BIG Problem
July 31, 2015 8:06am PST
For the last few weeks, we have been reporting on Donald Trump, who found himself the target of liberal backlash after he criticized the U.S.’s relationship with Mexico during his campaign announcement.
While many didn’t take Trump seriously as a presidential candidate at the beginning, that all changed last week when polls revealed that Trump is currently the frontrunner in the race for the GOP nomination. Despite his success, the GOP establishment has been on a mission to take Trump down because he refuses to let them control him.
Though Trump is killing it in the overall race, he has one big problem: women. While Trump is the leader among GOP women, 6 in 10 women in the country still view him unfavorably, which is partly why Hillary still has a whopping 28 point lead on him.
According to CNN, nearly 7 of 10 women in the crucial state of Iowa view Trump unfavorably. In New Hampshire, nearly half of the Republican women view Trump negatively.
Trump still has over a year left until the election, so he still has time to fix his reputation among women. However, if he does not do something to change this soon, he could be in big trouble.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President