BREAKING: Boehner Likely Leaving – Here’s Who Is Replacing Him
July 29, 2015 6:49am PST
Rep Mark Meadows (R-NC) is a proud conservative in the House of Representatives who is known for obliterating Obama back in 2013 when he said “we did not elect a dictator.”
Because he refused to support the Obamatrade deal, the Republican leadership removed Meadows from his subcommittee chairmanship. Now, Meadows is making moves to oust failed speaker John Boehner from his leadership position.
According to The Gateway Pundit, Meadows introduced a resolution on Tuesday entitled “Declaring the Office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives Vacant.” GOP leadership staffers claim that the move does not require immediate consideration from the House, where it could easily have found support from conservatives who see Boehner as too moderate.
In two of Boehner’s three terms as speaker, a large portion of conservatives have voted against him when he tried to get reelected to speaker. This could finally be what does him in.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- US House Preparing To Vote On Impeachment – White House Panicking
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- Panic After Trump Makes MAJOR Announcement – This Is About to Get Messy