BREAKING: ISIS Member Tries To Blow Up Florida Beach
July 28, 2015 12:55pm PST
A 23 year-old man who the FBI describes as an ISIS supporter was arrested and charged with plotting to detonate a backpack bomb on a Florida beach on Tuesday.
According to WSVN, Harlem Suarez of Key West has been charged with attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction in the U.S. Authorities say the young man first popped up on the FBI’s radar through his extremist online posts that praised ISIS.
The complaint states that Suarez told an FBI informant that he wanted to build a timer bomb and then bury it on a Key West beach before detonating it. He was arrested on Monday immediately after taking possession of an inert explosive device provided by the informant.
Suarez’s first court appearance was in Miami today. We’ll update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America