Obama Sticks It To Americans By Admitting This In Kenya
July 28, 2015 10:57am PST
Last week, Obama visited Kenya for the first time since taking office, and while there, he betrayed his country in a truly despicable way.
According to CBS News, Obama brought $1 billion to Kenya in new investments to boost young entrepreneurs in Africa. This money could have been used to strengthen the U.S. economy and help us make some progress on our crippling debt, but instead Obama used it on Kenya. If that’s not evidence that Kenya is really his home country, I don’t know what is…
“This is personal for me,” Mr. Obama said in a speech on Saturday. “There’s a reason why my name’s Barack Hussein Obama. My father comes from these parts.”
“Entrepreneurship offers a positive alternative to the ideologies of violence and division that can all too often fill the void when young people don’t see a future for themselves,” Obama continued, saying that the future of Kenya depends on young entrepreneurs.
This news came just hours after Obama made headlines around the world by proudly proclaiming himself to be a “Kenyan American.”
If Obama loves America as much as he says he does, maybe he should focus on helping us out instead of Kenya…
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Rushing To Do THIS Before He Leaves Office – We’re In Trouble