She Told Him She Had an Affair With His Best Friend. What He Did Next? PRICELESS
July 27, 2015 1:28pm PST
A married couple is driving down the interstate doing 55 mph. The husband is behind the wheel.
His wife looks over at him and says, “Honey, I know we’ve been married for 15 years, but, I want a divorce.”
The husband says nothing but slowly increases speed to 60 mph.
She then says, “I don’t want you to try to talk me out of it, because I’ve been having an affair with your best friend, and he’s a better lover than you.”
Again the husband stays quiet and just speeds up as he clenches his hands on the wheels.
She says, “I want the house.”
Again the husband speeds up, and now is doing 70 mph.
She says, “I want the kids too.”
The husband just keeps driving faster, and faster, until he’s up to 80 mph.
She says, “I want the car, the checking account, and all the credit cards too.”
The husband slowly starts to veer toward a bridge overpass piling, as she says, “Is there anything you want?”
The husband says, “No, I’ve got everything I need right here.”
She asks, “What’s that?”
The husband replies just before they hit the wall at 90 mph.
“I’ve got the airbag!”
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Divorce Judge DEMANDS Patriot Give Half Of Everything To Ex-Wife – He Responds With THIS