Adam Sandler Responds To Accusations Of ‘Racism’
July 20, 2015 7:50am PST
Earlier this year, Hollywood comedian Adam Sandler found himself in hot water after he had the makeup crew on the set of his film The Ridiculous Six darken the faces of actors to make them look Native American, even though many of them already were.
Months later, Sandler has finally responded to these accusations of racism as he promotes his Netflix comedy.
“It was just a misunderstanding and once the movie is out will be cleared up,” Sandler told the press, adding that the film is pro-American Indian.
This came months after a damning video was leaked showing extras on the set of the film arguing with the production team about the makeup.
“If you are overly sensitive about it, then you should leave. We don’t want to offend anyone,” one of the producers said in the video, according to Daily Mail.
Liberals were outraged by the footage and they called for a boycott of the film. It remains to be seen if this will impact the success of the movie.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- What Michelle Obama Is Doing Today Will Make You SICK
- Beauty Queen Comes Forward With Massive Accusation Of Trump – This Could Change Everything
- Donald Trump Drops Bombshell About ‘The View’ – This Could Get Them Cancelled
- Clinton Sexual Assault Victim Drops Bombshell – Hillary Panicking
- American Business Sends a BRUTAL Message Back to ‘Offended’ Muslims