When He Doused His Carpet In WD-40, I Was Confused – But Then He Showed Me Why
July 20, 2015 7:18am PST
WD-40 is a common household appliance that is known for getting rid of the creek in your hinge or for helping to unstuck your door.
However, what you probably don’t know is that this seemingly magical spray has many other uses. In this video, you’ll learn 19 unique ways to use WD-40 spray. Here they are, courtesy of American Overlook:
- Remove pesky scuff marks by spraying it on the floor and scrubbing with a hard-bristle brush.
- Unstuck two glasses stacked together.
- You can clean your toilet with WD-40!
- Use it to shine up your license plate.
- Glue stuck on your fingers? Spray it with WD-40 and it will quickly break down.
- Hate wasps? They hate WD-40.
- Use it to keep the handles of wooden garden tools splinter free.
- You can unstuck zippers with WD-40
- If you just worked on your car’s engine, use this spray to degrease your hands.
- Remove the goo from stickers from almost any surface.
- Loosen up a carpet stain.
- Remove paint scuffs on your car by spraying on WD-40 and rubbing off the scuff.
- WD-40 can polish and protect your golf clubs.
- Detangle fishing line. Simply spray the tangle with WD-40 and use a safety pin to detangle the mess.
- If you have gum in your hair, WD-40 can help you get it out. Spray and massage out the gum.
- Try a test area first but WD-40 can help you remove market and crayon stains from your upholstered furniture.
- Clean dried glue up by spraying it, letting it sit for 30 seconds, then wipe it clean.
- Have tea stains of your Formica countertops? Use WD-40 to remove them easily.
- Have trouble taking a ring off your finger? Use WD-40 and wash your hands when you’re done.
You may also like to read:
- Liberal Actress Launches Protest On Patriot’s Farm – He Responds With THIS
- What Michelle Obama Did Yesterday Will Make You SICK
- I Had No Idea Cinder Blocks Could Be Used For THIS
- We Never Knew This About Screwdrivers, And You Probably Didn’t Either
- When She Tossed A Used Teabag Into A Sink of Dirty Dishes, I Never Thought This Would Happen