Fox Calls For Prayers After Anchor Is Involved In Serious Car Accident
July 17, 2015 2:43pm PST
The Fox News community is calling for prayers today after one of their anchors was involved in a serious car crash Thursday morning.
Police in Phoenix, Arizona are currently investigating a rollover crash in the area early Thursday morning that left one woman in a trauma center. According to Arizona Central, Fox 10 has announced that one of the drivers was the station’s morning-news anchor Rick D’Amico.
The accident occurred near 32nd Street and Union Hills Drive just before 6 a.m., according to police. Investigators say a westbound vehicle swerved into the eastbound lane, collided with two vehicles, and flipped over. The westbound vehicle was being driven by a 27 year-old woman, who was rushed to a trauma center in serious condition. Officials believe impairment may have been a factor in the crash.
The drivers of both other vehicles were in stable condition and declined medical attention.
D’Amico sent out a message on social media at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday saying that he is taking medication and hopes to return to work on Friday. The entire Fox community is praying for his swift recovery!
You may also like to read:
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray