He Jammed A Stick Into An Old Soda Bottle – What He Did Next Is Amazing
July 16, 2015 1:04pm PST
In this video, you’ll learn how to make a broom out of old soda bottles.
Start by gathering at least three empty 2-liter soda bottles (the more the better, in the video he uses five). Remove the labels and cut into the first bottle an inch below the curve at the top.
Then, cut off the bottom of the second bottle and cut lines along the bottom of it. Cut ½ inch apart around the bottle, creating the bristles of the broom.
Do the same thing with the third bottle, but also cut off the snout at the top of this one. If you use additional bottles, cut them the same way you did the third one.
Once you’ve done this, place all the bottles on top of the second one. Then, use a stick to assemble the bottles into a broom. Finally, use a drill and screw to fasten the broom into place, and then you’re done!
You may also like to read:
- When He Poured Vinegar Down The Drain, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw What It Did To His Sink
- She Took An Old Home Depot Bucket And Glued Rope Around It – What It Turned Into…OMG!
- She Took My Old T-Shirts And Cut Them Up, But What She Made…OMG!
- He Lined Up 66,000 Cups With Water – When The Camera Zoomed Out, I Was AMAZED
- I Had No Idea Cinder Blocks Could Be Used For THIS