Sylvester Stallone Just Made a Huge Announcement – You’ll Love This


July 13, 2015 11:43am PST

Sylvester Stallone is one of the most famous action movie stars of all time. The actor has made billions of dollars off movie series like Rocky and Rambo, and he has just made an announcement about the latter that has fans everywhere excited.

According to Daily Mail, the upcoming fifth Rambo movie will include troubled Vietnam war veteran John Rambo taking on ISIS as he fights “global terrorism” in the Middle East.

Stallone, who is currently writing the script for the film as he prepares to repeat his role as Rambo, told reporters that his production team is already scouting locations in “ISIS strongholds” in Syria and Iraq.

“We are working on it right now actually,” Stallone said during an unannounced appearance at San Diego Comic-Con last week. “We have teams scouting Iraq and parts of Syria where ISIS have their greatest strongholds. We’re working with the locals there to help deliver the most intense and realistic Rambo movie experience ever.”

Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 1.36.06 PM

Stallone refused to answer any more questions about the film, whose working title is Rambo: Last Blood. The film’s movie company released a statement last June that confirms Stallone is not making this ISIS storyline up.

“With Rambo V, Sylvester Stallone returns in his iconic role as John Rambo. This time he returns to the Middle East to battle the greatest threat facing the world today, global terrorism,” the statement by German movie company Splendor Films read.

This should come as no surprise to Stallone’s fans, since the actor has become known as an outspoken Christian who is brutally honest about his pro-American views. We can’t wait to watch him take ISIS down!

What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.


You must login in order to leave a comment.