What Michelle Obama Just Said About ‘Amazing Grace’ Will Make Your Blood Boil
July 10, 2015 10:39am PST
A few weeks ago, the nation was devastated when nine people were brutally murdered inside a church in Charleston, South Carolina. One of the victims was Reverend Clementa Pickney, and as a show of support, President Obama offered to speak at the holy man’s funeral.
According to Conservative Tribune, Obama planned to sing the Christian hymn “Amazing Grace” as a special tribute to Pickney, but this was nearly shot down by his wife Michelle, who HATED the idea.
“Why on earth would that fit in?” his wife demanded, according to Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett.
“I don’t know whether I’m going to do it, but I just wanted to warn you two that I might sing,” Obama replied. “I think if I sing, the church will sing with me. We’ll see how it feels at the time.”
Skip to the five minute mark in the video above to hear more about how Michelle tried to stop her husband from singing a sacred Christian hymn. I guess we shouldn’t be too surprised, since Michelle has repeatedly made it VERY clear that she hates everything about the Christian church. However, the fact that she tried to ruin the funeral of a Christian reverend for her own stupid agenda is low, even for her.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent