When She Rubbed Baking Soda On Her Teeth, I Was Confused – But Then I Found Out Why
July 10, 2015 8:46am PST
We all want to have whiter teeth, but not everyone knows how to make it happen.
In this video, you’ll learn a surefire way to ensure that your smile is both bright and white.
All you need for this is a lemon and some baking soda. According to American Overlook, you first cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a bowl. Then, mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with a teaspoon of baking soda.
Once you’ve done this, dip a paper towel into the mixture and rub it on your teeth. Leave it there for at least two minutes before spitting it out.
When you’re finished with this, you’ll have a whiter smile. It really is that simple!
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- He Had This Bump On His Arm For Six Months, So He Popped It – What Came Out…OMG!
- He Had Three Massive Cysts On His Back – When They Popped It…OMG!
- When The Pimple On His Back Exploded, He Wasn’t Expecting THIS To Come Out