Sarah Palin Needs Our Support Right Now – Suffers Devastating Set Back
July 9, 2015 7:52am PST
It’s been a rough few weeks for Sarah Palin…
Last month, the country was shocked when her daughter Bristol Palin called off her wedding to Sgt. Dakota Meyer just days before it was set to take place amidst claims he had been married to a “secret wife” years before. Weeks later, it was revealed that Bristol is currently pregnant with her second child out of wedlock, and she has no plans to get married anytime soon.
In the middle of those scandals, Fox News parted ways with Palin when they decided not to renew her million dollar contract last month.
Now, Palin has just quietly announced that she will be shutting down the subscription-based sarahpalinchannel.com just a year after it debuted. According to Mediaite, the site offered exclusive Palin content for an annual subscription fee of $99.95, and they will now be giving a refund for the remainder of the year to all customers.
Here’s the full statement the Palins put on the website:
Effective August 1st, the Governor will be making all of her content free on her Facebook page and at.
• If you are a monthly subscriber here on, you will not be charged anything after this month. There’s nothing that you need to do.
• If you are an annual subscriber, you can have the balance of your subscription refunded to your credit card or you can roll your subscription into one of the other channels on our network. If you choose this option, you’ll get an EXTRA month absolutely FREE. Our networks include:
– New Life TV – Recharge your relationships and grow closer to God
– Alive with Joan Lunden – A vibrant community for women’s wellness and breast cancer patients and survivors
– K-Love TV – Christian Rock, Inspiration, and Family Values
Palin also issued a video message in which she did her best to make the change look like a positive thing.
“It’s starting August 1st, everything’s free, and just to let you know, that it is an honor to have you subscribe, really it’s been so illuminating and still is so illuminating to read and to respond to many of your insightful comments about current events, about so many things going on in our world today,” Palin said in her video message. She went on to claim that this decision to make all content free stems from a desire to, “make sure that your voices and mine are heard by the widest possible audience across this great land of ours” during the next election.
While this sounds nice, it also reveals that Palin was not getting the amount of subscribers she was looking for. She would not be making all the content free if she was making a good amount of money with subscribers, so this change reveals that Palin is not doing as well business-wise as she might have thought.
Clearly, this is a very difficult time for the entire Palin family. We need to keep them in our prayers!
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Palin Family Gets Some Devastating News – They Need Prayers
- Tragic Secret About Trump’s Past Leaks – He Needs Prayers
- You Won’t Believe How Much Obamas’ Argentina Trip Cost American Taxpayers…