Bill Cosby Drops Bombshell Admission – We Never Saw This Coming
July 7, 2015 3:06pm PST
Bill Cosby testified that he got Quaaludes so that he could give them to young women to have sex with him.
He made the admission in 2005, according to a bombshell report by the Huffington Post. He apparently gave the drugs, which are sedatives, to at least one women and “other people.”
The Associated Press first obtained the testimony documents.
The Huffington Post reported:
The AP had gone to court to compel the release of the documents; Cosby’s lawyers had objected on the grounds that it would embarrass their client.
The 77-year-old comedian was testifying under oath in a lawsuit filed by a former Temple University employee. He testified he gave her three half-pills of Benadryl.
Cosby settled that sexual-abuse lawsuit for undisclosed terms in 2006. His lawyers in the Philadelphia case did not immediately return phone calls Monday.
At this time, more than 25 woman have come forward accusing Cosby of sexual harassment and rape. The alleged acts of sexual misconduct span over a time period of four decades.
Back in December, Cosby resigned from his position at Temple University, where he was a popular face. He was involved in the school’s advertisements and fundraising campaigns.
We will keep you up-to-date on this situation as more information becomes available. Keep checking back.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims
- Trump Unloads On The Clintons With Bombshell Admission – This Could Change Everything
- Hillary Clinton Drops Bombshell About Potential Running Mate
- Trump Releases Humiliating Secret Footage Of Obama – This Could Change Everything