I Thought This Was A Normal Rural House, But When I Walked Inside…OMG!
July 7, 2015 9:41am PST
This may look like an ordinary cottage in the country, but it’s actually so much more than that!
The Woodman’s Cottage is a fairy tale-style cottage in Prickly Nut Wood in West Sussex, UK. In this video, Ben and Kevin from Grand Designs will give you a grand tour of the beautiful home, and you’ll likely want to move there by the end!
Ben built the home himself, and he powers it with wind turbines and solar power, meaning it doesn’t rely on electricity at all. Our favorite part of the home is the huge windows, which gives a breathtaking view of the mountains!
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Legendary Country Music Star Found Dead
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS