Marine Steps Up To Microphone – What He Does Next Left 30,000 People In Tears
July 6, 2015 12:07pm PST
During the first game of the 2013 World Series, in which the Boston Red Sox took on the St. Louis Cardinals, retired Marine Corps Sgt. Dan Clark stood up in front of a crowd of 30,000 spectators at Boston’s Fenway Park during the seventh inning stretch.
What he did next touched the hearts of everyone in the stadium.
In this clip, Clark gives a powerful performance of “God Bless America.” By the time he hits the final note at the 1:48 mark, we guarantee you’ll be in tears.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Pilot Orders Obama OFF Helicopter For Disrespecting US Marine
- Hitman Tries To Kill Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- Outrage After Obama Does THIS With His Daughter
- US Marine Visits White House – DEMANDS Obama Step Down As President