13 Year-Old Caught Raping 7 Year-Old Girl On School Bus
July 6, 2015 7:09am PST
A 13 year-old boy has been arrested and charged with three counts of rape after he attacked a 7 year-old girl while riding the school bus with her.
The boy is reportedly a student at Chimacum Middle School in Washington state, and an investigation has determined a series of dates for the attacks which occurred when the two rode the bus together from Sept. 3, 2014 to Feb. 25, 2015.
According to Peninsula Daily News, the assaults were reported after the girl disclosed them to her aunt, who also serves as her guardian. The aunt rushed the child to the doctor, and the physician reported the incident to police as is required by state law.
The aunt told the press that she no longer allows the little girl to take the bus to school, and instead drives her every day.
The boy has since been expelled from school and released to his family to await his trial. His first appearance in juvenile court is scheduled for 9 a.m. on July 15. The maximum sentence he is facing is 108 week, two years and a month, in a juvenile facility. As of this week, he still does not have a lawyer.
“It’s important that he has an attorney to protect his rights,” said prosecutor Michael Haas. “In the prosecution we also need to consider the rights of others, any other kids who could be subject to future violations by this person.”
Stories like this remind all of us how important it is to ensure our children is safe, even when they’re at school.
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- What Subway’s Jared Fogle Just Did To The Little Girl He Molested Will Make You SICK