Trump Refuses To Back Down After NBC Ditches Him, ‘I Love The Mexican People, But…’
June 30, 2015 10:44am PST
Yesterday, NBC decided to end their relationship with Donald Trump after he made a series of controversial comments about Mexico in his campaign announcement speech last week.
One day later, Trump is not backing down at all.
Trump made headlines last week when he complained about the amount of criminals that are getting into the U.S. from Mexico illegally. He went on to call many of them “rapists.” Enraged by his comments, the Spanish-language television channel Univision announced that they would not be airing Trump’s Miss Universe pageant in July.
NBC quickly followed suit on Monday by ending their close relationship with Trump, which they’d built for over a decade.
Unfazed, Trump continued to stand by his assertion that the U.S.’s relationship with Mexico has become problematic.
Do you think Trump is in the right here, or has he gone too far? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End