Megyn Kelly’s Husband Breaks His Silence – Reveals THIS About Fox News Anchor
June 29, 2015 2:46pm PST
Megyn Kelly is one of the most beloved anchors on Fox News, but she has always kept her personal life a bit of a mystery from her fans.
1. Megyn Rules at Ms. Pac-Man
She’s an excellent Ms. Pac-Man player. There are probably arcades in the Albany and Syracuse areas with machines that have the initials MMK on the leaderboard to this day.
2. She Could Have Ended Up a Cowgirl
Megyn grew up wanting to be a cowgirl. Her favorite family photo has her in a cowgirl outfit in front of an Olan Mills woodsy generic background. Her wardrobe choices these days might not work on the ranch, but she still says her dream vacation is to take the family to a dude ranch. Some things never change.
3. Tuna Casserole Isn’t Her Strong Suit
She once offered to make tuna casserole, then cooked it forgetting to add the tuna. It was terrible.
4. She’s a Great Teacher
All three of our kids learned shapes, colors and the alphabet while sitting in her lap. It is still their favorite place.
5. She’s Sweet on ‘Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory’
Her favorite movie is “Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory,” and she can recite the entire movie. She refuses to watch the re-make. Certain things shouldn’t be messed with.
We loved Megyn Kelly before, but I think we love her even more now!
You may also like to read:
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray
- Trump OBLITERATES Smug Liberal Anchor To His Face On Live TV
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News