American Sniper Widow Just Made a Huge Announcement – This Changes Everything
June 29, 2015 7:22am PST
After American Sniper became the highest grossing movie of 2014, Chris Kyle’s widow Taya found herself thrust into a national spotlight that she never expected. Since then, she has been using her fame to honor the legacy of her husband by doing everything she can for military families.
Now, she has announced a new campaign to help out the families of those in the military as well as first responders. According to Political Insider, Taya will be selling t-shirts which advertise the principles that Chris Kyle risked his life for every day. The shirts include phrases like “God – Family – Country,” all of which Kyle fought for during his various tours of duty.
Here’s the full announcement, which Taya made on the Chris Kyle Facebook page:
We love this, and we wish Taya the best of luck!
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray
- Obama Makes Bombshell Announcement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Michelle Obama Whines That Her Life Is Harder Than Any Soldier’s
- Thug Challenges US Green Beret To A Fight – BIG Mistake