ISIS Straps Bombs Onto Necks Of Prisoners – Blows Them Up
June 23, 2015 9:56am PST
ISIS has released a new seven minute video in which they show themselves executing hostages in uniquely sickening ways.
According to Daily Mail, the video depicts seven prisoners being led to a field, tied together by explosive necklaces around their necks. Seconds later, the necklaces are detonated, decapitating some of the men and causing fatal injuries to some of the others.
The video, which is divided into three parts, opens with a group of prisoners in orange jumpsuits being led to a desert clearing before being locked in a car. An ISIS militant then grabs a grenade launcher and fires it at the vehicle, shooting it up into flames. Experts say the victims inside likely burned to death.
The footage then cuts to interviews with the prisoners, who confess to their various “crimes.” Part two is the disturbing drowning segment, which shows five prisoners in a cage being lowered slowly into a swimming pool.
Underwater cameras capture the desperation from the prisoners as they struggle beneath the water.
After a few minutes, the cage is lifted from the water, and the men inside are shown lying motionless foaming at the mouth.
This is just the latest in a long line of execution videos from the brutal terrorist group. We can only hope that ISIS is stopped from continuing to kill their hostages in such brutal, sickening ways.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead