When He Said He Could Make This Rotting Banana Fresh Again, I Didn’t Believe Him – But Then He Grabbed A Blow Dryer…
June 22, 2015 8:07am PST
Bananas are one of my favorite fruits, and they are delicious until they turn brown and gross. In this video, however, you’ll learn how to make rotting bananas fresh again in a uniquely simple way!
All you need for this is some rice and a hair dryer. Put the banana in a Ziploc plastic bag with the rice, which will soak out all the moisture and cause the banana to get brown and mushy. Then, take the banana out and turn on the hair dryer on a medium setting. In no time at all, the outside of the banana will start to turn yellow again.
It really is that easy!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Michelle Obama Makes Horrifying Announcement – This Will Affect All Of Us
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Michelle Obama Announces Horrifying New Ban – She’s Gone Too Far This Time
- Michelle Obama Caught In Major Lie – She’s A Hypocrite