This Country Just Made A Huge Move Against Muslim Illegal Immigrants
June 19, 2015 7:11am PST
Europe is in a crisis right now, as millions of Muslims are emigrating there in an attempt to flee the oppressive middle east. Unfortunately, this means that formerly-Christian nations are quickly developing a Muslim majority, and one country has had enough.
Austria has just announced that it will temporarily stop processing asylum applications from Muslim illegal immigrants. Government official Johanna Mikl-Leitner told the press that they needed to “stop the Austrian asylum express” and become less attractive to refugees in comparison to their European peers.
According to Reuters, she added that Austrian officials are hoping that this change of policy will force other countries to take in more Muslim immigrants so that Austria won’t have to.
This news comes after it was announced that asylum applications in Austria rose 160% in the first four months of the year to 14,225. The situation has gotten so desperate that the country has resorted to housing Muslim refugees in tents.
Liberals have criticized this move as being “insensitive,” but it’s pretty clear that Austrian leaders did not have much of a choice.
Stories about the Muslim situation in Europe serve as a cautionary tale to us in America. If we are not careful, we could quickly end up finding ourselves living as minorities in a Muslim nation if we allow too many Islamists to enter the U.S.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America