Mayor Gives Muslims A Huge Wake Up Call: ‘F*ck Off…Pack Your Bags And Leave’
June 17, 2015 6:50am PST
The mayor of an ethnically diverse European city had had enough of ungrateful Muslims who whined about the freedoms of the western world.
Though he is a Muslim himself, Mayor Ahmed Aboutaleb of the Dutch city of Rotterdam recently told whiney Muslims in his city to “f*ck off” while appearing on live television.
“It is incomprehensible that you can turn against freedom… But if you don’t like freedom, for heaven’s sake pack your bags and leave. There may be a place in the world where you can be yourself, be honest with yourself and do not go and kill innocent journalists. And if you do not like it here because humorists you do not like make a newspaper, may I then say you can f*** off.”
“This is stupid, this so incomprehensible. Vanish from the Netherlands if you cannot find your place here. All those well-meaning Muslims here will now be stared at,” he added.
Aboutaleb has been criticized by his Muslim constituents for being too far “to the right,” but he has also been praised by leaders like London Mayor Boris Johnson, who are also sick and tired of dealing with violently angry Muslims.
What do you think about this?Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Kenya Turns On Obama – Drops Bombshell On Him He Never Saw Coming
- White House Panicked After Obama Is Caught Doing THIS…
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death