He Poured Vinegar In His Dog’s Ear. The Reason Why? WOW
June 16, 2015 10:39pm PST
If you’re a dog owner, you know how hard it can be to give your dog a bath. But using one household product, cleaning your pet just got a whole lot easier.
You can use vinegar to clean your dog’s ears. This will also eliminate the chances of your pet getting an ear infection.
“The vinegar can clear the wax produced in the dog’s ears and eliminate possible bacteria or mites that could reside and thrive in this moist environment,” one veterinary wrote on his website. “Vinegar can be employed as a regular ear cleaner and applied on a weekly basis when performing the grooming of the dog, but may also be used when the dog has various ear infections. The acetic acid can restore the normal pH in the ears if there are bacterial or fungal infections.”
Be sure to mix the vinegar with some water before you get started.
SHARE this fantastic trick with your friends and family who own dogs — they’ll appreciate it too!
You may also like to read:
- The Mailman Swore This Happened Every Day, But They Wouldn’t Believe Him, So He Filmed It!
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help
- Woman Films Herself Having Sex With a Sausage Dog – What She Does Next Is Even Worse
- When He Poured Vinegar Down The Drain, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw What It Did To His Sink
- They Were Walking Past An Old Metal Box When They Heard Movement – What They Found Inside…OMG!