Former Ravens Cheerleader Pleads Guilty To Having Sex With 15 Year-Old Boy
June 16, 2015 12:15pm PST
A few months ago, we reported on Molly Shattuck, the former NFL cheerleader who was caught having sex with her son’s 15 year-old friend.
Shattuck, 48, was a cheerleader for the Baltimore Ravens football team before she married Constellation Energy CEO Mayo A. Shattuck. The two started a family together, and Molly appeared to have it all.
However, when the couple separated last year, Molly Shattuck did not take it well. Court documents say she initiated a sexual relationship with the 15 year-old friend of one of her sons last summer.
The two met regularly for sexual encounters in the back seat of her SUV. Then, the former cheerleader rented a Bethany Beach summer house for her son and his friends over Labor Day weekend. There, Shattuck performed oral sex on the 15 year-old boy in one of the bedrooms.
The boy told police what happened at the end of September, and Shattuck was arrested at the end of 2014. She was charged with two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact and three counts of providing alcohol to minors.
Though Shattuck originally plead not guilty to all charges, on Tuesday afternoon she plead guilty before a Delaware judge. Details of her plea agreement have not been made available yet, but if she was convicted of all charges, she was facing up to 15 years in prison.
You may also like to read:
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Damning Footage Surfaces Of Trump After He’s Accused Of Rape – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl