When He Put Toothpaste On His Headlights, I Was Confused – But Then I Found Out Why
June 15, 2015 7:38am PST
This fascinating life hack will show you how to use an old toothbrush and toothpaste to clean your headlights.
This trick can be used on headlights that have oxidized on the outside, which you can determine if you run your fingers across it and it feels rough. To fix this, you’ll need a gritty toothpaste that can “exfoliate” the oxidization off. In the video, they use Colgate with baking soda and peroxide.
Simply rub the toothpaste all over the headlight and use your toothbrush to get it in there. Then, spray some water on it and rub the headlights with a paper towel. They should be good as new!
You may also like to read:
- When She Poured Coke Into Her Toilet, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw The Result
- ALERT: Here’s Why You Should Remove the Screws in Your Door Immediately
- I Was About To Throw Away My $800 Smelly Carpet, But Then I Saw This…
- When She Put An Onion In Her Ear, I Thought She Was Crazy – But Then She Did THIS
- When She Put Bubble Wrap All Over Her House, I Thought She Was Crazy – But Then She Did This