Clint Eastwood Was Just Censored for What He Said About Bruce ‘Caitlyn’ Jenner
June 9, 2015 10:11am PST
Legendary director Clint Eastwood is known for his no-nonsense attitude and for telling it like it is. This got him in trouble with liberals once again over the weekend, when he made a “controversial” joke about Caitlyn Jenner at an awards show.
Eastwood, 85, was at the Spike TV’s Guys’ Choice Awards on Saturday night introducing Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson when he made the joke. Eastwood was reportedly comparing Johnson to other athletes who have made a foray into acting when he mentioned Jenner in a way that the liberal entertainment site Hollywood Life called “so disappointing.”
According to The Blaze, Eastwood compared Johnson to “Jim Brown and Caitlyn Somebody,” but Spike has announced they will be editing this out when the show airs on June 18.
“We will remove the reference in the version that will air,” said David Schwarz, Spike TV’s senior vice president of communications.
This censorship is quite odd, considering the fact that Spike is marketing the awards show as both “unfiltered” and “unpredictable.” Of course, these terms only apply to people who support Hollywood’s liberal agenda.
What Eastwood said about Jenner can barely even be perceived as an insult to her sexuality, and yet he is now facing serious liberal backlash. It’s sickening that liberals are ready to launch a witch hunt at a moment’s notice…Whatever happened to freedom of speech?
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- Transgender Protester Spits In Trump Supporter’s Face – Then This Happens