This Looked Like A Normal Ladder, But What It Turned Into…OMG!
June 8, 2015 7:47am PST
Summer is right around the corner, meaning millions of Americans will be looking to spend as much time outdoors as they can. This video will teach you an easy way to make a large bench in your backyard that will be able to accommodate your family and friends.
Joshua Rhodes decided to make a hexagonal-shaped bench around the firepit in his backyard.
“The build took about two days, which included the trip to Home Depot for supplies, which came to about $125,” Rhodes wrote. “I’ve seen similar benches in the $2K range, so it was a pretty good deal.”
Rhodes took his time and followed some simple steps, and it was well worth it, because his end-product is awesome!
You may also like to read:
- She Took An Old Home Depot Bucket And Glued Rope Around It – What It Turned Into…OMG!
- She Took My Old T-Shirts And Cut Them Up, But What She Made…OMG!
- She Always Wore Short Skirts To Work, But She Never Thought This Would Happen
- He Lined Up 66,000 Cups With Water – When The Camera Zoomed Out, I Was AMAZED
- I Had No Idea Cinder Blocks Could Be Used For THIS