When She Said She Was Making Watermelon Jerky, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw The Results…
June 8, 2015 6:53am PST
Beef jerky is one of my favorite snacks thanks to it’s convenience and delicious taste. However, I had no idea that it was possible to make fruit jerky as well!
This quick video will teach you how to make watermelon jerky, and the recipe is surprisingly simple. Just take a watermelon and cut it into long slices. Once it’s been cut up into ¼ inch thick slices, put it in the oven at 135°F for the day.
After this is done, you’ve got yourself a piece of watermelon jerky! This is the perfect snack for your kids, and for you as well. We can’t wait to try this!
You may also like to read:
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- When She Poured Coke Into Her Toilet, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw The Result
- ALERT: Here’s Why You Should Remove the Screws in Your Door Immediately
- I Was About To Throw Away My $800 Smelly Carpet, But Then I Saw This…
- When She Put An Onion In Her Ear, I Thought She Was Crazy – But Then She Did THIS