This Little Boy Held A Salute For An Hour – What Happened Next Will Make You Cry
June 5, 2015 10:06pm PST
In June of 2014, an 11 year-old boy travelled to Normandy, France in honor of the seventieth anniversary of D-Day. While there, he launched a project called “Project Vigil” in which he spent four days tourists about three paratroopers who were buried in the American Cemetery.
The boy had planned on wearing his WWII-style uniform to the official D-Day celebration, but local police wouldn’t allow him to do so. Undeterred, the boy threw on his uniform and headed to Omaha Beach with his American Flag.
The boy planted the flag in the sand and spent an hour staring towards the water in a salute to honor all those who fought and died there on D-Day.
If you somehow make it to the 5:02 part without breaking into tears, you definitely will then!
With Memorial Day just around the corner, this is the perfect video to ring in the celebrations and honor those who fought and died for our country.
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Divorce Judge DEMANDS Patriot Give Half Of Everything To Ex-Wife – He Responds With THIS
- Gorgeous Patriot OBLITERATES Obama-Voting Liberals On Camera – Then This Happens
- He Caught A Thug Harassing His Wife, So He Did THIS