Teacher Caught Having Sex With Her 15 Year-Old Student In Her Car, Then This Happened
June 3, 2015 1:55pm PST
A Texas high school teacher has been arrested for having sex with two of her teenage students after she was caught having sex with one of them in a car.
Kaitlyn Granado, 24, was arrested on Monday for the second time in a month for having sex with a high school sophomore in the backseat of her car on two nights in January.
Granado was a math teacher at MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas before it was revealed that she had had sex with a 15 year-old student in April of 2014. According to New York Daily News, the student told police that he kissed Granado and fondled her breasts. Granado was arrested on March 19 and was later released on $10,000 bail.
When the school launched their own investigation this spring, the second student came forward, saying that he had sex with Granado in her car parked across the street from a Dallas elementary school.
Granado has been arrested again, and her bail has been raised to $50,000.
You may also like to read:
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father